Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rachel and Ryan Destination Engagement!

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post! Sorry for not keeping up but keep checking back because I have a lot to post!
 
This engagement session was at Boreal Ski Resort with my friend and colleague Niki Ross! She invited me to tag along on her photoshoot to be a second shooter. Here are some images that I took. I hope you can enjoy!
Our first stop was a Boreal Ski Resort. It started out with all of us dressed in our warm clothes and was surprised how hot it got with snow all around! These guys were so full of energy and had a blast with them hanging in there thru all the crazy pics!
 We were all playing shadows and shapes when Rachel and Ryan came up with this one! It turned out great!

 Rachel and Ryan met at Boreal and it was great to have them be so comfortable in snow! Of course they were all warm, while I was still in my shorts and some snow boots!

 I loved this pic with my wide angle lens. Loved the snow and the trees and of course a fun couple!


 Cool shot of Ryan skiing and Rachel snowboarding. We got a little powder coming up off the skis!




This is the entrance of Boreal. I loved this special moment of Rachel inside and her gazing at Ryan.


Here we are at Rainbow Bridge. A special place for the happy couple!
This last pic is my favorite. I love the lines of the bridge that draws your eyes right to Rachel and Ryan. The weather was starting to cool down again as the sun was going down but this pic is still HOT!

I hope you all enjoyed these pics! Keep an eye out for what I've been up to!

No comments: